[MINC-development] Latest MINC 2.0 API documentation

Leila Baghdadi minc-development@bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Mon, 16 Feb 2004 16:46:19 -0500 (EST)

Andrew

The answer to your first question:

we just decided from the beginning to always pass the array length (size)
along with the array whose bounds are not specified.
If you check other functions in the API, you will see similar structure.

As for getting voxels for dummies, I can not recall if we had any plans,
perhaps Bert or John can correct me if otherwise but I will add your
suggestion to the "to discuss list".

Leila