[MINC-development] micopy_all_var_values dies if non-standard variables are present in MINC files

Rick Hoge minc-development@bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Tue, 3 Feb 2004 22:32:35 -0500

Thanks a lot for the suggestion - it turns out I did have an old (but
not that old) version of the minc libraries.  These files work fine
with the current version.  Also appreciate the info on the dimension
vars - this has always been a bit mysterious to me but is making more
sense...

Rick