[MINC-development] Am I the only one?

Andrew Janke minc-development@bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Tue, 21 Oct 2003 09:18:55 -0400

On Mon, 20 Oct 2003, Steve ROBBINS wrote:

> On Mon, Oct 20, 2003 at 05:58:33PM -0400, Andrew Janke wrote:
> >
> > Does anyone else have as fond a desire as I that rawtominc had a -byte_swap
> > option?
>
> Could be useful.  Did you try using "dd conv=swab file | rawtominc ..."?

That is my standard approach, however as soon as you introduce a pipe, calling
such a thing gets a little more difficult in perl if you are trying to do things
"properly".  That is: calling system with an ARRAY not a string.

Also, the above depends on dd being available (which it nearly always is I will
admit, apart from for the Win32 users)