[MINC-development] minc-patch: fixing check for gunzip

Jason Lerch minc-development@bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Mon, 24 Nov 2003 10:43:04 -0500

This patch appears to do the trick on OS X. I still get this warning
when running autogen.sh, which I had fixed in my earlier patch (though
I'm not sure how much it actually matters):

configure.in:7: `automake requires `AM_CONFIG_HEADER', not
`AC_CONFIG_HEADER'

Thanks Steve!

Jason