[MINC-development] nu_correct ?

John G. Sled minc-development@bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Wed, 21 May 2003 11:26:38 -0400

Dear Vicka,

nu_correct has a -normalize_field option which forces the field
within the mask region to have mean 1.0.  This is a bit arbitrary,
but makes visualization easier in some circumstances.  Also,
if you find that the results continue to improve by rerunning
nu_correct, then the -iterations and -stop options may be used
to get the same result in a single step.

with regards,

John

Hospital for Sick Children
Mouse Imaging Centre