[MINC-development] OS X

Andrew Janke minc-development@bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Sat, 1 Mar 2003 12:01:44 +1000

On Fri, 28 Feb 2003, John G. Sled wrote:

> Does 'most of minc' include N3?  I have received many requests lately
> for the N3 code on OSX.

Nope. ;(

I have however had a hack at it once or twice to no avail.  I can't seem to find
an elegant solution around the templates problems with AZgenlib. (or whatever
it's name was).

On this matter how much of AZgen lib is used by nu_correct? I know it uses the
histogram entropy type calculations and a few others.  If it is only used in a
limited fashion, a more general fix might be for "someone" to invest a bit of
time in "libraryising" mincstats and use this as opposed to the more problematic
c++ version.

Of course if a lot more of AZgen lib is used than that, we are back where we
started then. :)