[MINC-development] Draft API for MINC 2.0

Leila Baghdadi minc-development@bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Tue, 17 Jun 2003 21:48:12 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Rick

Perhaps you are right about the naming convention but we are trying very
hard to keep everything backwards compatible with original minc1.0 so we
thought it is best to call it minc still so people have no confusion about
what happens to minc1.0 file format once minc2.0 is in use.

thanks

Leila