[MINC-development] New version of API document for MINC 2.0

John G. Sled minc-development@bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Fri, 1 Aug 2003 16:04:26 -0400

Hello everyone,

A new version of the API documentation is available for MINC 2.0
at this location

http://www.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/software/minc2/api_doc-2003-07-25/index.html

The new document fills most all the gaps in the previous document and
addresses some the feedback that has appeared on the list.  We haven't
yet written a top level document outlining the various concepts and
abstractions, but that is in the works.

Some of the things that are new and updated in this version:

handling of structure datatypes
setting an apparent dimension order
volume creation -- blocking and compression
hypercube reading and writing

Please send your comments to the list.  I will be away this month, but
Bert and Leila are keen to start coding and would appreciate any help
in tying up loose ends and identifying inconsistencies.

cheers,

John