[MINC-development] Draft proposal for MINC 2.0

John G. Sled minc-development@bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Mon, 23 Dec 2002 14:55:09 -0500

Hi everyone,

Last time I was in Montreal, I had a chance to meet with Jason and
Bert and put together an outline for MINC 2.0.  Based on that
discussion, Leila and I have written a proposal outlining the
requirements and design of MINC 2.0.  I've placed it on the web at

http://www.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/users/jgsled/outgoing/minc2.0/

Please comment.  I'm hoping that this will be the basis of
a meeting in January in which we can all get together to hammer out the
details.

cheers,

John

P.S.  I apologize if you receive a second copy of this message.  My first
attempt included an attachment which exceeds the 40kB limit for the list.