[MINC-development] time for 1.1?

Peter NEELIN minc-development@bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 23:36:35 -0500

On Wed, 11 Dec 2002, Steve ROBBINS wrote:

> > On Wed, 11 Dec 2002, Steve ROBBINS wrote:
> >
> > > I'd like to change MINC to use automake
>
> As it turns out, Bert has already done the work!
> It looks pretty good, so I expect the new build system
> will appear in CVS sooner rather than later.

One thing to watch for: the conversion/* subdirectories (conversion is a
sibling of minc in cvs) rely on the existence of
../../minc/Make_machine_specific and ../../minc/Make_configuration. If you
change minc over to automake, then you should probably change these
subdirectories as well. They are usually distributed separately, so each
subdir should have its own configure script.

            Peter
----
            Peter Neelin (neelin@bic.mni.mcgill.ca)