[MINC-development] Re: reviews are a lottery

Andrew Janke minc-development@bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Tue, 3 Dec 2002 08:35:34 +1000

On Tue, 3 Dec 2002, Andrew Janke wrote:

> > By the way I also snarfed your version of "minchistory" and munged it almost
> > beyond recognition, introducing a dependency on Text::Format along the way ...
>
> > <munch pretty-printing version>
>
> Valid!  Time to stuff your version in CVS I think... :)

On this note, whilst I was at it I have also added "minccomplete".  This a quick
and dirty perl script that I use to check as to whether processing on a minc
file is "complete".  The most common use of this is in scripts that check the
output of pipelines.  ie: the file is often there and allocated but only half of
the data has been written into it.