[BIC-announce] MRI Together 2023: Dec 6-8

Mary Miedema mary.miedema at mail.mcgill.ca
Thu Nov 30 10:15:14 EST 2023

Dear BIC community,

We would like to invite you to attend the MRI Together workshop, a free virtual global event dedicated to fostering open, reproducible, and inclusive MR research, generously supported by ESMRMB. This marks our third annual event since 2021 and will be held across multiple time zones between 6-8 December 2023.

The goals of MRITogether are to:

  *   Highlight best practises for open science and reproducibility in MR research

  *   Raise awareness of barriers to progress and strategies to overcome these

  *   Amplify the voices of those conducting excellent examples of open research

The MRI Together workshop will delve into a range of topics from open hardware, image sequences, data analysis, hands-on tutorials, to perspectives beyond the academic realms. There will also be fun social events from MindMatching networking, Bingo, and Pub Quizzes, with prizes to be won!

More details about the session topics, presenters, tutorials, and social events can be found on the MRI Together website<https://mritogether.esmrmb.org/23m/schedule/>. Registration for MRI Together is open<https://mritogether.esmrmb.org/23m/registration>, and is free of charge.

We encourage you to extend this invitation to your network of friends and colleagues who share an interest in open, reproducible, and inclusive MR research. We’d love to see you there!

Best wishes,

MRI Together organizing committee,

Mary Miedema, Joana Pinto, Joao Periquito, Petra van Houdt, Erin Wang, Zi-Xuan Zhou