[BIC-announce] Message from Gael Varoquaux

JB Poline jbpoline at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 22:14:57 EDT 2019

Please see below - Thanks a lot to Gael for setting this up.
cheers
JB

------------
Dear neuroimaging friends,

I have arrived at the Neuro, for one year, to help Neurohub develop into
an AI friendly platform. I would like to take the opportunity to help
with advices on data-analysis projects that are in my areas of expertise:
machine learning, multivariate statistics, decoding, functional
connectivity. In addition, I have a particular interest in population
analysis. I am also on of the creators and leader of the nilearn and
scikit-learn software.

To get to know better projects where I could help, I am setting up office
hours for one month:
https://calendly.com/gaelvaroquaux/office_hours
Please use the above if you want to book one hour of my time to come and
talk to me about a specific project or question that you might have. If
you can present to me the big-picture problem quickly, and we can see if
there is something that I can do. I will not embark on too many projects,
as I am here only for one year, and I already have important commitments
at the neurohub. However, if I see that I can easily be of some help,
I'll be glad.

I'm in office NW316, at the MNI, on L3 in the new wing. To get to the
door of my office, you need a fob, so we can meet in front of the space.

Best,

Gaël

--
    Gael Varoquaux