[MINC-users] Can MINC tools be used to crop a dataset?

Sean McBride sean at rogue-research.com
Wed Jun 23 14:27:43 EDT 2021

Hi MINC users,

I only know how to do one or two simple things with MINC tools, but now I'm looking to do something a bit more complex, and I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction.

I have a huge dataset that, on account of its hugeness, is slow to deal with.  But in fact most of the voxels are just emptiness.  Is it possible for me to specify a range in x,y,z of voxels that I want to keep and then create a new smaller MINC file?

Thanks,

Sean