[MINC-users] RMINC v0.4

Jason Lerch jason at bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Tue Feb 5 17:09:14 EST 2008

Hello Jim (and others),

you're right, the libraries need to be compiled as dynamic libs (or with
the -fPIC option to GCC if you really want them static). As for the
second part - I thought I had fixed the necessity for '--enable-minc2',
but it looks like I was wrong. I'll check and fix that - thanks for
pointing it out.

Cheers,

Jason