[MINC-users] Problems in installing display on Mac OS X

Anna Caroli acaroli at fatebenefratelli.it
Fri Oct 26 04:41:02 EDT 2007

Dear MINC list,
I'm trying to install Display on Mac OS X.
I first installed Netcdf, Minc and Bicpl as required, and than Display
(using display-1.4.1.pkg.tar, downloaded from the MNI website).
The strangeness is that, despite all the installations seem to work fine, I
can't find any of the programs installed anywhere (neither searching by
myself nor using the finder) ...
Did anybody of you have the same problem? Do you have any suggestion about
what is wrong with it?

In the Display installation instructions I saw that openGL is also required.
Could anybody of you give me a link where I can download it for Mac OSX?

Thanks a lot for your help!

Anna

Laboratory of Epidemiology, Neuroimaging & Telemedicine
IRCCS San Giovanni di Dio FBF - The National Center for Research and Care of
Alzheimer's Disease
via Pilastroni 4, 25125 - Brescia, Italy
Tel: +39 030 3501 361, Fax: +39 02 700 435 727
<http://www.irccs-fatebenefratelli.it/>
http://www.irccs-fatebenefratelli.it/