[MINC-users] dicom/minc/analyze conversions

Alex ZIJDENBOS alex at bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Wed Oct 26 12:18:58 EDT 2005

Hi all,

I have a bit of a conundrum: I received a set of MRI data in DICOM
format, with accompanying hand-drawn labels in ANALYZE format. When I
convert both to MINC, of course the labels don't match the source
images, as the world coordinate space has gotten probably lost
somewhere along the way at the site that provided me with the data.

I have requested that they send me the MRI data also in ANALYZE
format, and I am crossing my fingers that when I convert both sets of
data to MINC, things will line up. Although I suspect that will work
in practice, I was wondering if anybody has other suggestions on how
to deal with this?

Thanks,

-- A