[MINC-users] Very large dicom variables in the header crashing loni debabelizer.

Robert VINCENT minc-users@bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Thu Jul 21 11:14:05 2005

mnc2nii will convert from MINC to Analyze or NIfTI-1 format.  It's part of
MINC 1.4 and MINC 2.0.09.  It should work with most MINC, even with the
overly large DICOM fields.

	-bert