[MINC-development] reversedef?

Andrew Wood andrew at biospective.com
Wed May 29 09:49:08 EDT 2013

Hi Andrew,

I haven't been able to find everything needed to build reversedef at
release-0.99.60 in the git repository. It's not built by default, so I
added it to minctracc/Extra_progs/Makefile.am. I get an error that it's
missing minc_def.h (which was remove in Feb-2000), and a handful of other
compile errors.

Must I go back to a release from the 90s to get this, or am I missing
something obvious?

Thanks,
Andrew