[MINC-development] MINC 1.4.1

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 00:18:40 EST 2006

Hi Steve,

This was an abomination released upon the world by Claude in a moment
of weakness.  No it isn't an official release and no I didn't sanction
it! :)

At the moment I am a tad stuck trying to figure out just which is the
HEAD 1.x version.  Happen to have a magic CVS command that will get me
an uptodate 1.x checkout?

ta

On 11/12/06, smr at sumost <smr at sumost.ca> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I noticed minc-1.4.1.tar.gz on packages.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/tgz (dated 30
> October) so I packaged it for debian.
>
> While doing so, however, I noticed that this tarball is not from the tip of
> the MINC 1.x branch
> so lots of the fixes for the past year are missing.  In addition, there is
> no minc-1-4-1 tag on
> CVS.
>
> Is this an oversight or intentional?
>
> -Steve

Andrew Janke   (a.janke at gmail.com || http://a.janke.googlepages.com/)
Canada->Montreal                                   Cell: +1 (514) 924 2012