[Loris-dev] LORIS - Limit on number of visit labels?

Cecile Madjar cecile.madjar at mcin.ca
Tue Jul 19 08:31:21 EDT 2022

Hi Alfredo,

I just looked into the number of visits of a longitudinal project we have.
Currently, they have 8698 visits in the session table and everything works
well. I believe they are now 10 years after baseline as well (although the
pandemic reduced a little bit the number of visits during 2020 for the
project as you can imagine).

Based on this, I would not expect any major issues.

Hope this helps,

Cécile