[Loris-dev] Issue: same hash for different files

Cecile Madjar cecile.madjar at mcin.ca
Mon Aug 22 17:25:00 EDT 2022

Hi Alfredo,

Actually, the function that computes the md5hash is in
https://github.com/SPINEProject/Loris-MRI/blob/62ae20930af73935a3a03071307b2575abf165f1/uploadNeuroDB/NeuroDB/MRI.pm#L1135
.

My guess is that the list of headers used to determine the uniqueness of
the file is not enough to differentiate between the two segmentation files
you mention even though they are from two completely different images.
Maybe you need to add another header in that function to make sure that
each segmentation file you insert is unique? I don't know what those files
look like but I would investigate in that direction if I were you.

Hope this helps,

Cécile