[Loris-dev] Change visit label

Morales Pinzon, Alfredo AMORALESPINZON at BWH.HARVARD.EDU
Tue Sep 7 16:44:56 EDT 2021

Hi Nicolas,

I am using the script “delete_imaging_upload.pl” to delete uploaded images into a visit. This script needs the uploadId of the images however for this study, which was uploaded using the BIDS insertion script, I cannot find the uploadIds. I usually find the uploadIds with the following SQL

===
select UploadID from mri_upload where SessionID={SessionId};
===

How can I remove the images or the visits?

Best,
Alfredo.