[Loris-dev] RAM/ Memory requirements

Samir Das samir.das at mcgill.ca
Sat Nov 27 21:25:30 EST 2021

Hi Olga,

We are happy to help. Perhaps, your group could register on the loris-dev mailing list, and you could pose your question(s) there. You'll have access to the full array of developers. Then, if that isn't fruitful, we can book a time to go through this on a Zoom call? We deal with a great deal of support requests and this is the most effective way to triage them. Sometimes, the issue is quite simple to solve.

Best,

Samir Das