[Loris-dev] MINC insertion

Cecile Madjar cecile.madjar at mcin.ca
Fri Nov 26 11:13:43 EST 2021

Thank you Alfredo.

I wonder whether the variable $centerID is null when provided to the query
here
<https://github.com/SPINEProject/Loris-MRI/blob/19f469cce904ebe93ba5f641533e4c0ef39fadab/uploadNeuroDB/NeuroDB/MRI.pm#L1012>
in your case.

Could you add in MRI.pm line 1018 the following print statements and let me
know what you get? (Right before the $dbh->do($query);
print($centerID);
print($query);

Thank you!

Cécile