[Loris-dev] Error on data dictionary

Eli Johnson joh17964 at umn.edu
Thu Nov 11 19:17:09 EST 2021

Hi Dave,

I reverted to the v23.0.0 version of the datadict module and it's working
properly again.

I did inspect the returned values -- the json data package returned by
"<lorisurl>/datadict/?format=json" appears to be cut off. For some reason
it looks like ~40 newlines have been added before the json begins and then
an equivalent number of characters have been cut off from the end. I didn't
find any obvious issues when briefly inspecting the v23.0.8 changes to
php/datadict.class.inc but something there appears to be the source of the
issue.

Best,
Eli

Eli Johnson