[Loris-dev] Error on data dictionary

Eli Johnson joh17964 at umn.edu
Wed Nov 10 14:28:53 EST 2021

Hi,

I am updating from LORIS v23.0.2 to v23.0.8 (running on RHEL7). Everything
is working except the data dictionary. I'm getting an error when trying to
load the data dictionary module. The data dictionary page contains the text
"An error occurred while loading the page", there is nothing logged in the
apache error-log, the browser console reports "SyntaxError: Unexpected end
of JSON input" on dataDictIndex.js:49.  I'm not super familiar with react
so I'm not sure how to find the source of the error although it looks like
it's occurring on *fetchData*. Any idea why this would happen or
suggestions on how to debug?

Thanks,
Eli

Eli Johnson