[Loris-dev] CentOS 8 and Loris

Christine Rogers rogers at bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Tue Jan 12 11:35:44 EST 2021

Hi Julie,
As my colleague Shen mentioned, we support CentOS 7 currently -- CentOS
installation information is linked from the main Readme in LORIS (e.g.
for release
23 here <https://github.com/aces/Loris/blob/23.0-release/README.md>) -
including the CentOS Installation Guide
<https://acesloris.readthedocs.io/en/latest/docs/wiki/00_SERVER_INSTALL_AND_CONFIGURATION/01_LORIS_Install/CentOS/README.html>
found
in our main LORIS documentation site
<https://acesloris.readthedocs.io/en/latest>.
Best,
Christine

christine.rogers at mcgill.ca
McGill Centre for Integrative Neuroscience | MCIN.ca
Montreal Neurological Institute
McGill University | Montreal | Canada