[Loris-dev] CentOS 8 and Loris

Julie Ashworth, HWNI Computing Support support-cirl at berkeley.edu
Mon Jan 11 15:32:46 EST 2021

hi Shen,
that *is* how I installed apache/php7.4.

Please reread my email.

I'd like to know how y'all recommend adding the php path for loris libraries using php-fpm.

If I use the apache configuration file provided:
        php_value include_path .:/usr/share/php:/var/www/loris/project/libraries:/var/www/loris/php/libraries

I get an error:
Invalid command 'php_value', perhaps misspelled or defined by a module not included in the server configuration

... because this isn't supported with php-fpm

best,
Julie

On 11-01-2021 10.08 -0500, Shen Wang wrote:
>    Hi Julie,
>    I recommend reinstalling php 7.4 and apache.
>    [1]https://tecadmin.net/install-apache-php-fpm-centos-8/ this article is
>    helpful.
>    Best
>    Shen