[Loris-dev] "error": "You can`t create candidates visit for that site"

Morales Pinzon, Alfredo AMORALESPINZON at BWH.HARVARD.EDU
Mon Feb 8 13:11:54 EST 2021

Dear LorisDev team,

After upgrading to Loris 23 I am not able to insert Visits using the APIs. I updated the payload for the creation of visits but I’m getting the following error:

===
{
"error": "You can`t create candidates visit for that site"
}
===

This is my request and payload:

===
https://ipmsa-loris.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/api/v0.0.3//candidates/559153/w024

{
"CandID": "559153",
"Visit": "w024",
"Site": "111-RWA-1",
"Battery": "Experimental",
"Project": “REMOVED"
}
===

The user accessing this end-point was only created for that specific site. Additionally, I don’t see any logs in apache.

Best,
Alfredo.
The information in this e-mail is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you believe this e-mail was sent to you in error and the e-mail contains patient information, please contact the Mass General Brigham Compliance HelpLine at http://www.massgeneralbrigham.org/complianceline . If the e-mail was sent to you in error but does not contain patient information, please contact the sender and properly dispose of the e-mail.