[Loris-dev] data query tool

Christine Rogers rogers at bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Mon Aug 30 14:14:59 EDT 2021

Hi Cartik,
Could you first clarify for us -- Did you first follow the configuration
notes to set up this module ?

 They are contained in the Readme in the module directory (as for all
modules)
e.g. on the 23 branch
https://github.com/aces/Loris/tree/23.0-release/modules/dataquery

Also, when sending error reports, it will help us answer faster to know the
specific version you've installed as well as the last few lines in your
Apache error log -- Thanks for mentioning these if errors persist after you
set up the module.

Thanks,
Christine

On Mon, Aug 30, 2021 at 12:55 PM Cartik Sharma <cartik.sharma at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Dear All,
>
>  I'm testing Loris and exploring its features.
>
> Loris has a problem, when you try to click on data query tool, nothing
> happens.
> Hopefully this can be fixed.
>
> Best regards,
> Cartik Sharma
> about.me/sharmacartik

Research Project Officer
christine.rogers at mcgill.ca
McGill Centre for Integrative Neuroscience | MCIN.ca
Montreal Neurological Institute-Hospital
McGill University | Montreal | Canada