[Loris-dev] BIDS participants tvf and json file

Cecile Madjar cecile.madjar at mcin.ca
Mon Apr 26 13:14:18 EDT 2021

Hi Alfredo,

we are writing the documentation at the same time we are communicating. I
created a PR with a detailed instruction and it contains answers to your
questions: https://github.com/aces/Loris-MRI/pull/615/files

In short:
- for sex: any of M, F, female, male works (case insensitive so m, f,
Female and Male works as well)
- for date of birth: format = YYYY-MM-DD
- for the participants.json, see the example given in the description of
https://github.com/aces/Loris-MRI/pull/615/files

Note: the support of the project is new and will be part of release
LORIS-MRI 24 but there is no release scheduled soon. In the meantime, two
solutions:
- manually populate the project after the script has been run (not sure how
realistic that is depending on your projects' need)
- pull the code from this PR:
https://github.com/aces/Loris-MRI/pull/558/files that adds the support for
the project insertion in the candidate and session tables

Hope this helps,

Cécile