[Loris-dev] Different StudyInstanceUIDs

Nicolas Brossard nicolasbrossard.mni at gmail.com
Fri May 1 13:39:40 EDT 2020

Hi Alfredo,

You cannot insert in the database a scan archive containing two different
study UIDs: all the scans inside the archive must have the same study UID,
that's a LORIS requirement. I suggest you split your original archive into
two archives, based on their study UIDs, and then upload/insert both. You
could also "hack" you original archive so that all study UIDs are identical
but I am not a big fan of this strategy since you are altering the original
data you got from the scanner...

Best,
Nicolas

p.s: if you are not comfortable splitting archives, I can help