[Loris-dev] [IPMSA] Remove MRI files from a project

Ling Ma lingyun.ma at mcin.ca
Mon Mar 30 22:28:49 EDT 2020

Hi Alfredo,

Have you source that environment file? Or you can logout then login to try
to activate that file.

What you need is:
PERL5LIB=/data/%PROJECT%/bin/mri/uploadNeuroDB:/data/%PROJECT%/bin/mri/dicom-archive:$PERL5LIB.
So I suppose that my suggested method should work for you, if not, try to
check PERL5LIB with "echo $PERL5LIB"

Good luck.

Ling Ma