[Loris-dev] Regarding GSoC 2020

Ling Ma lingyun.ma at mcin.ca
Thu Mar 12 10:03:42 EDT 2020

Hi Aashim,

Thanks for your interest in LORIS, I try to answer your request in a
general way. you can always contribute to the project by different mays,
your contributions are always welcome, Unfortunately I don't know what your
contribution will be as a GSoC, neither what Candidate module needs to do
nor whether it is necessary. Personally I don't feel your request will be
easy to go through. Wish you success in your study.

Best regards,
Ling Ma
Dev Consultant