[Loris-dev] Customize page

Sotirios Nikoloutsopoulos sotirisnik at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 08:00:34 EST 2020

Hi,

I am getting this error when i am running make

composer install --no-dev
> mkdir -p project/libraries
Installing dependencies from lock file
Package operations: 0 installs, 0 updates, 4 removals
  - Removing facebook/webdriver (dev-master)

  [RuntimeException]

  Source directory /var/www/loris/vendor/facebook/webdriver has unpushed
chan
  ges on the current branch:

  M lib/WebDriverTargetLocator.php

install [--prefer-source] [--prefer-dist]

Thanks

Στις Πέμ, 27 Φεβ 2020 στις 6:27 μ.μ., ο/η Ling Ma <lingyun.ma at mcin.ca>
έγραψε: