[Loris-dev] 403 Unauthorized when trying to use imaging_browser

Paul Novak pnovak2 at uoregon.edu
Mon Jul 27 13:21:45 EDT 2020

I am not able to edit as suggested.

For the other checks:

  1.  Human
  2.  ProjectID = 1, CenterID = 2
  3.  The user with userID 1 has permissions [1,20] [22,25], [28,65]. Put another way, the user has all permissions from 1 to 65, except the user does not have permissions with IDs 21, 26 or 27. The missing permissions appear to not exist (from permissions table).
  4.  User with userID 1 has CenterID 1 and 2, from table user_psc_rel.
  5.  Yes.

I am guessing that you are trying to determine if the user has the site that the session is associated with, which it appears to be, and if the user has permissions to use imaging_browser, which I think it does. Following the module documentation: https://github.com/aces/Loris/tree/main/modules/imaging_browser, this user has permissions:

imaging_browser_view_allsites (View all-sites Imaging Browser pages
imaging_browser_view_site (View own-site Imaging Browser pages)
imaging_browser_phantom_allsites (Can access only phantom data from all sites in Imaging Browser
imaging_browser_phantom_ownsite (Can access only phantom data from own site in Imaging Browser
imaging_browser_qc (Edit imaging browser QC status)
Paul