[Loris-dev] Imaging Uploader Failing File Verification

Eli Johnson joh17964 at umn.edu
Fri Jul 24 12:26:43 EDT 2020

Hi Nicolas,

I do have a custom path for TMPDIR set in the environment file and I have
confirmed that the directory is writable (by user apache in this case since
OS is RHEL) and has plenty of space.

Where do I find what the upload error code number indicates? I saw that it
was 7 but couldn't find where it was being set or what it meant.

Any other recommendations for debugging this? The error log is sparse and
not particularly helpful here. Should I still be looking in
imaging_uploader.class.inc or is this an issue that begins in a parent
library (ie File_Upload.class.inc)?

Best,
Eli

Eli Johnson