[Loris-dev] Import mri - scripts

Sotirios Nikoloutsopoulos sotirisnik at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 09:23:07 EST 2020

Hi Ling,

Yes it's Loris-mri 21.0. One thought i had is that maybe i should define
root as linux user?
https://github.com/aueb-wim/LORIS-for-MIP/blob/master/docs/pics/loris_docker_imaging_install.png.
But i see no difference either when i execute it as lorisadmin.

Also here are the files we use
https://github.com/aueb-wim/LORIS-for-MIP/tree/master/mri_loris

And here is the complete output of the batch execution.

Use of uninitialized value $_ in pattern match (m//) at /data/loris/bin/mri/
batch_uploads_imageuploader.pl line 144.
Running now the following command: /data/loris/data//uploadNeuroDB/
imaging_upload_file.pl -profile prod -upload_id 35
/data/incoming/DCC0000_956912_V1.tar.gz -verbose

 find -path \/data\/tmp\/ImagingUpload\-14\-15\-z2B0N3 -name '__MACOSX'
-delete
xargs: file: No such file or directory

dicomTar.pl \/data\/tmp\/ImagingUpload\-14\-15\-z2B0N3
\/data\/loris\/data\/tarchive\/ -database -profile prod -verbose
 Source: /data/tmp/ImagingUpload-14-15-z2B0N3
Target: /data/loris/data/tarchive

Testing for database connectivity.
Database is available.

You will archive the dir : ImagingUpload-14-15-z2B0N3

You are creating a tar with the following command:

tar -cf /data/loris/data/tarchive/ImagingUpload-14-15-z2B0N3.tar
ImagingUpload-14-15-z2B0N3

getting md5sums and gzipping!!

* Taken from dir                   :    /data/tmp/ImagingUpload-14-15-z2B0N3
* Archive target location          :
 /data/loris/data/tarchive/DCM_2015-09-07_ImagingUpload-14-15-z2B0N3.tar
* Name of creating host            :    172.28.1.1
* Name of host OS                  :    Linux
* Created by user                  :    lorisadmin
* Archived on                      :    2020-01-31 14:15:04
* dicomSummary version             :    1
* dicomTar version                 :    1
* md5sum for DICOM tarball         :    fcaf54e9078705799b10e08c4d34bf70
 ImagingUpload-14-15-z2B0N3.tar
* md5sum for DICOM tarball gzipped :    52c96cd08d168e659b5c73cb77b4621b
 ImagingUpload-14-15-z2B0N3.tar.gz
* md5sum for complete archive      :    f5103ec688a5921a37d3c95cba8598e0
 DCM_2015-09-07_ImagingUpload-14-15-z2B0N3.tar

Adding archive info into database

Removing temporary files from target location

Done adding archive info into database

\/data\/loris\/data\//uploadNeuroDB/tarchiveLoader.pl -globLocation
-profile prod
\/data\/loris\/data\/tarchive\/\/DCM_2015\-09\-07_ImagingUpload\-14\-15\-z2B0N3\.tar
-uploadID 35 -verbose
 md5sum
/data/loris/data/tarchive/DCM_2015-09-07_ImagingUpload-14-15-z2B0N3.tar
PSCID is: DCC0000
 CandID id: 956912
 visit_label is: V1
PSCID is: DCC0000
 CandID id: 956912
 visit_label is: V1
candidate id 956912
Set centerID = 1
PSCID is: DCC0000
 CandID id: 956912
 visit_label is: V1
PSCID is: DCC0000
 CandID id: 956912
 visit_label is: V1
xargs: file: No such file or directory

Number of MINC files that will be considered for inserting into the
database: 0

No data could be converted into valid MINC files.

The tarchiveLoader.pl insertion script has failed.
Use of uninitialized value $mail_user in concatenation (.) or string at
/data/loris/bin/mri/batch_uploads_imageuploader.pl line 249.
Can't exec "mail": No such file or directory at /data/loris/bin/mri/
batch_uploads_imageuploader.pl line 249.
print() on closed filehandle MAIL at /data/loris/bin/mri/
batch_uploads_imageuploader.pl line 250.
print() on closed filehandle MAIL at /data/loris/bin/mri/
batch_uploads_imageuploader.pl line 251.

Στις Πέμ, 30 Ιαν 2020 στις 6:22 μ.μ., ο/η Ling Ma <lingyun.ma at mcin.ca>
έγραψε: