[Loris-dev] Import mri - scripts

Sotirios Nikoloutsopoulos sotirisnik at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 10:35:06 EST 2020

Hello,

We are making a dockerized version of Loris 21 and when we execute the
batch_uploads_imageuploader.pl we get an error about xargs. What could be
the casue?

Use of uninitialized value $_ in pattern match (m//) at /data/loris/bin/mri/
batch_uploads_imageuploader.pl line 144.
Running now the following command: /data/loris/data//uploadNeuroDB/
imaging_upload_file.pl -profile prod -upload_id 13
/data/incoming/DCC0007_854380_V1.tar.gz -verbose

 find -path \/data\/tmp\/ImagingUpload\-15\-31\-U_O5ml -name '__MACOSX'
-delete
xargs: file: No such file or directory

dicomTar.pl \/data\/tmp\/ImagingUpload\-15\-31\-U_O5ml
\/data\/loris\/data\/tarchive\/ -database -profile prod -verbose
 Source: /data/tmp/ImagingUpload-15-31-U_O5ml
Target: /data/loris/data/tarchive

Thanks

Στις Τρί, 10 Δεκ 2019 στις 7:21 μ.μ., ο/η Sotirios Nikoloutsopoulos <
sotirisnik at gmail.com> έγραψε: