[Loris-dev] Update LORIS to v21.0.0

Ling Ma lingyun.ma at mcin.ca
Wed Feb 19 19:23:34 EST 2020

Hi Alfredo,

Since simplexml_load_file is part of php-xml package, I feel that you need
to install php7.2-xml if you are using PHP7.2. In Ubuntu you install this
package with apt-get install php7.2-xml, and make sure that this module is
enabled in Apache2 if you are using Apache2. You can check which module is
enabled via phpinfo() call from a PHP enabled web page, or just check your
Apache2 PHP modules, the later is easier.

Good luck.

Ling Ma