[Loris-dev] LORIS version for uploading BIDS

Cecile Madjar cecile.madjar at mcin.ca
Mon Dec 21 15:43:25 EST 2020

Dear Alfredo,

The import of MRI data in BIDS format is supported in LORIS as of version
22 (before, earlier versions supported the import of electrophysiology data
in BIDS only).

Some information about that new pipeline can be found in the LORIS-MRI
docs: https://github.com/aces/Loris-MRI/tree/main/docs

Let me know if you have any questions,

Happy Holidays!