[Loris-dev] Imaging visits in front-end but no UploadIDs in the database

Morales Pinzon, Alfredo AMORALESPINZON at bwh.harvard.edu
Thu Apr 16 00:04:28 EDT 2020

Hi Nicolas,

I checked the INSERT statements but no one has a SessionID set to 845.

Also, are you sure you did not manually delete records from mri_upload after the delete script was run?

Yes, I’ve only used the script. However, I recall that during the insertion of this study I had issues with the insertion of the images, for instance I had errors in the middle of the pipeline.

Let me know if a call can be helpful to figure this out faster.

Best,
Alfredo.