[Loris-dev] Import mri - scripts

Sotirios Nikoloutsopoulos sotirisnik at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 06:17:36 EDT 2019

Hi,

the mri passed, for some reason it consumed 5.12GB of ram. Now about the
mri_violations, dicoms are triggered to be inserted there only if there is
a violation for Tr_min, Tr_max, in general for its header parameter?
Because i don't see the cases of 'No single dicom" or with the 2 studyiuid
to be there.

Thanks

Στις Πέμ, 26 Σεπ 2019 στις 5:07 μ.μ., ο/η Cecile Madjar <
cecile.madjar at mcin.ca> έγραψε: