[Loris-dev] Import mri - scripts

Sotirios Nikoloutsopoulos sotirisnik at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 09:37:37 EDT 2019

Hi,

I tried to create a new candidate using the API, is there something wrong
with the structure? why did i receive a 500 internal error? In the
loris-error log it state that there is something wrong with token, but i
verfied that the type of the token is a string.

[Fri Sep 20 16:35:26.874732 2019] [php7:error] [pid 4535] [client
127.0.0.1:59674] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught TypeError: Argument 1 passed to
SinglePointLogin::JWTAuthenticate() must be of the type string, null given,
called in /var/www/loris/php/libraries/SinglePointLogin.class.inc on line
169 and defined in
/var/www/loris/php/libraries/SinglePointLogin.class.inc:192\nStack
trace:\n#0 /var/www/loris/php/libraries/SinglePointLogin.class.inc(169):
SinglePointLogin->JWTAuthenticate(NULL)\n#1
/var/www/loris/php/libraries/NDB_Client.class.inc(171):
SinglePointLogin->authenticate()\n#2
/var/www/loris/htdocs/api/v0.0.2/APIBase.php(73):
NDB_Client->initialize('/var/www/loris/...')\n#3
/var/www/loris/htdocs/api/v0.0.2/Candidates.php(44):
Loris\\API\\APIBase->__construct('POST')\n#4
/var/www/loris/htdocs/api/v0.0.2/Candidates.php(244):
Loris\\API\\Candidates->__construct('POST', Array)\n#5 {main}\n  thrown in
/var/www/loris/php/libraries/SinglePointLogin.class.inc on line 192

[image: image.png]

Στις Παρ, 20 Σεπ 2019 στις 2:39 μ.μ., ο/η Sotirios Nikoloutsopoulos <
sotirisnik at gmail.com> έγραψε: