[Loris-dev] Questions about LORIS/CBRAIN images database

Cecile Madjar cecile.madjar at mcin.ca
Wed Sep 11 11:39:58 EDT 2019

Hello Yichao,

Thank you very much for reaching out! I took the liberty to cc the LORIS
dev mailing list in my reply so they can complement my answers.

I personally don't have any experience with MongoDB. However, we are
developing a system called LORIS that is a web-based data and project
management software for neuroimaging research studies. LORIS is a flexible,
customizable and OPEN SOURCE neuroimaging database suitable for multiple
types of projects. The backend database used by LORIS can be MySQL or
MariaDB. Unfortunately, LORIS does not work on MongoDB.

Here is the link to our website <http://loris.ca/> where you can find
additional information about LORIS and a link to our demo database
<https://demo.loris.ca> where you can play a bit with LORIS and see if that
would work for your project.

Feel free to contact us via loris-dev at bic.mni.mcgill.ca if you have any
questions. We will be happy to help you out.

Best regards,

Cécile