[Loris-dev] Bids Insertion

Cecile Madjar cecile.madjar at mcin.ca
Mon Nov 25 13:24:19 EST 2019

Hi Iris,

Are you inserting only EEG data organized according to BIDS in LORIS? If
your data includes also MRI datasets organized according to BIDS, then you
would need to use release 22.0 of LORIS (which should get out this week).

Documentation on how to do run the BIDS insertion script can be found here
<https://github.com/aces/Loris-MRI/blob/22.0-release/docs/05-PipelineLaunchOptions.md>
.

Hope this helps,

Cécile