[Loris-dev] LORIS - Porting (Instruments/Modules/Configuration)

Ling Ma lingyun.ma at mcin.ca
Mon Nov 18 13:58:22 EST 2019

Hi Matthew,

I don't know if there is a guideline for this task. Hope that someone in
the team could help. I suggest that you create a separate installation to
test the migration, then make a final port when you are satisfied with the
result.

By the way, it would be better to send emails to the team mail list for a
better and quick response.

Good luck.

Ling Ma

--