[Loris-dev] LORIS Development Database Set Up

Christine Rogers, Ms. christine.rogers at mcgill.ca
Tue Nov 5 09:59:55 EST 2019

Hi Eli -
As a side note further to Melanie's answer --

If your intention is to test production-ready code updates on a current copy of your production data -- our practice as a Data Coordinating Centre is to set up a (third) "staging" environment to do this, in addition to production and development environments.
Typically this staging environment is refreshed with a dump of the production database as often as needed/automated.  We set up this 3-pronged system for most projects when we serve as DCC and can advise further.

Best,
Christine