[Loris-dev] Bulk Upload existing study

Lim, Ryan (NKI) Ryan.Lim at nki.rfmh.org
Fri May 24 12:11:41 EDT 2019

Hi All,

I'm currently evaluating using Loris for use as simple public interface for phenotypical data, and I was wondering how to best go about doing this. We currently have ~1500 subjects and >100,000 assessments, so entering information by hand will not be an option.

The main thing that I will need users to access is the Data Query Tool, so I was wondering if it were possible to simply bulk upload data to the CouchDB instance and have the Data Query Tool work?

If not, I suppose another option would be to bulk upload data to the MySQL database and use the scripts to populate the Data Query Tool, but I know there are >100 tables in MySQL, and very few would be relevant to me. Has anyone tried this before?

Thanks,

Ryan

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This e-mail is meant only for the use of the intended recipient. It may contain confidential information which is legally privileged or otherwise protected by law. If you received this e-mail in error or from someone who was not authorized to send it to you, you are strictly prohibited from reviewing, using, disseminating, distributing or copying the e-mail. PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY OF THE ERROR BY RETURN E-MAIL AND DELETE THIS MESSAGE FROM YOUR SYSTEM. Thank you for your cooperation.